Precautionary Steps to Minimize Risk of COVID-19
We find ourselves in fast-moving times with new information released daily as it relates to the impact of COVID-19 on our immediate service area. We at Chattanooga Home Inspector are likewise aware and monitoring the situation as it relates to the safety of our clients, property owners and employees. At this time, Chattanooga Home Inspector remains open and we continue to schedule inspections.
Precautionary Steps to Minimize Risk
Here are some of the precautionary steps we are taking to minimize risk for our clients, agents, and property owners:
– We have Supra key access, so for homes secured on a Supra, the agent does not need to be present to grant access.
– Although I encourage home buyers to be present for part (or all) of the inspection to meet face-to-face and walk through the property with us, we understand that some clients may not wish to meet in-person at this time. We have always been and will continue to be available for phone calls with clients to discuss findings, either at the home and/or after issuing our written report. During this crisis, we will maintain the advised social distancing recommendations.
While on-site, our inspectors will take the following steps to help maintain a sanitary environment in people’s homes:
– We will have hand sanitizer for our inspectors and hand sanitizers for our clients if they attend.
– Wash hands multiple times during every inspection, especially after touching things like faucets and door handles.
– Bring hand towels or paper towels for drying our hands.
– If available, use disinfectant wipes or the equivalent on faucets and door handles.
– We will not shake hands or bump fists.
– We will avoid touching our faces.
– If requested by the seller, our inspector will wear a mask during the inspection.
– If any of our inspectors have a fever or cough, we will not conduct the inspection.
In all seriousness, even before now, we quite often complete inspections completely on my own without direct contact with other people. If clients, agents or homeowners are on-site during an inspection, we will be respecting social distancing recommendations including maintaining a minimum distance of 6-feet from others and avoiding handshakes. We are making every effort to protect YOUR health and taking precautions to protect those we love as well.
– We take all necessary precautions when it comes to protecting the inspection property. This includes wearing shoe covers inside the home and gloves when necessary.
– The inspection agreement is delivered to clients via email and they can easily return it via electronic signature. Likewise, payments can be handled conveniently and securely as well via our online payment system.
– Inspection reports are delivered to clients electronically via an email link
– Lastly, if someone in the home to be inspected has been sick within the last 7 to 14 days, please reschedule the inspection for a later date.
Most importantly, we wish you and your loved ones continued good health. If we can assist you in any way, please contact us directly at (423) 202-9490.
Chattanooga Home Inspector talks about Coronovirus | (423) 202 9490 Call Us!
Your Chattanooga TN Premier Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Chattanooga Home Inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Chattanooga Home Inspectors will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Chattanooga area, we can help!
On A Good Day, We Offer You Peace Of Mind. On A Bad Day, We Save You From Making A Purchase That You May Regret.